Monday, May 5, 2014

Please Allow Me To Re-Introduce Myself

This has been a long time coming.

About 5 years ago, in the early stages of my poker career, I began a blog with the intention of sharing some stories from my life, a majority of which came from poker.  I was a professional Omaha player, commonly referred to as PLO (Pot Limit Omaha), thus engendering the blog title "Confessions of a Young PLOfessional."

These days I can no longer truly call myself an Omaha player, try to say I'm not a professional poker player (not many take this with much credence), and moreover, the "focus" of my blog has shifted rather far away from poker.

With this in mind, I have decided to change my blog title to "Life of a -Don," homage to a Logic song, and my extensive background as the head of a mob family.



Hopefully this will inspire me to actually start writing...

Please allow me to re-introduce myself (my name is Cole, my n*****)


No comments:

Post a Comment